PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Need help with DGCA comp no.
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2016, 18:19
skratche

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Need help with DGCA comp no.

Hello, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum. I just had an urgent query about computer number application requirements for DGCA.

I've completed my 10th, 11th and 12th in Canada. After coming to India I had gotten my equivalent certificate done from AIU. Then applied for comp. no. but the application was rejected on the basis that "marksheet verification from concerned boards not attached". I inquired about this verification thing in Canada but those guys are only willing to give me a copy of my transcript (complete student record) and a letter confirming graduation. There is no such thing as marksheet verification in Canada.

So I had applied once again this time attaching attested copy of transcript, 10/12th marksheets and equivalent certificate. But again it was rejected giving the reason that "verification certificate for 10 and 10+2 from concerned boards not attached". But the transcript is verifying my entire student record. I am at a loss as to what I should do next.

I don't understand what they want when they say "marksheet verification". Would a letter from the board saying marksheet is verified do? Or if I write a cover letter along with my comp no application saying transcript is as good as it gets and it verifies my entire student record, will that suffice?

If anybody here has been in the same situation as me before can you please share your experience? Any help or advice should be greatly appreciated. I'm wasting precious time in following formalities for documentation when I could be clearing exams.