PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CPL Flight Test Items
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2016, 01:38
lukyduky81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CPL Flight Test Items

Hi guys,
As i'm studying hard for my commercial flight test which will probably be the end of this month, i got the TC Commercial flight test guide and i would like to get some additional informations concerning all the ground items covered during the ground test such as;

1/ Ensure that flight authorization is confirmed and encompasses the requirements of the proposed flight in accordance with the applicable operational control system;

2/ Determine if the required documents on board are valid;

3/ Determine if the maintenance release ensures aeroplane serviceability and currency of inspection for the proposed period of flight;

4/ Determine the remaining number of flying hours before the next service or maintenance task;

5/ Ensure that any conditions or limitations on the maintenance release can be complied with;

6/ Determine the impact of deferred defects on aeroplane operations for the proposed flight;

7/ Explain the process for dealing with aeroplane unserviceabilities discovered during a flight.

I would be very grateful if you could provide me with any additional information.

Thanks