Thread: LUTON -8
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2016, 16:54
Lee Baker Street

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LTN growth

@OltonPete,

Many thanks for your reply.

Only today I was reading an interesting story submitted by M.A.G in which the company stated a new Director had been appointed to manage Stansted Airport and that the former Director had increased passenger levels during his tenure. In turn they stated Stansted was the fastest growing airport in London!

But what they forgot to mention was that although they have increased passenger levels during 2015 they are still short of the 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and possibly 2009 levels respectively! In effect their heydays was almost 4 million passengers more!

Is Luton Airport truly the fastest growing airport in terms of growth than any other London Airport since 2004? I say yes!

I anticipate another 7 to 9 EasyJet aircraft to be based at Luton in the next few years alone!

I have said it before and will say it again Luton's true potential is 25 million passengers plus each year at minimum ! In addition to east side of the airfield I anticipate an area that will hold at least 18 to 24 A/C stands...