PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unservicible Pax Seats on B787 Question
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2016, 20:48
Ejector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks folks for your replies

What really annoys me is that the Scoot "Contact Us" page only has a phone number, their "Feedback and Enquirers" simply eventually links to the same phone number & their "Global Office Locator" link just sends me to the same Sydney number, this Sydney number just diverts to an Asian call centre. When I ring it they tell me they can only deal with bookings and CAN NOT give me an email or an address I can send a registered letter to regarding safety issues. If you don't believe me, go ahead and ring it your self, +612 8520 1888.

This is really annoying me as they refuse to even listen to the facts of their staff FORCING me to be involved in a safety breach and basically throwing a cream pie into my face. I would have been very happy with them sincerely wanting to know details in an effort to address any staff issues they may have to help avoid the same in the future, face it, the (cabin) crew on that flight were possibly not well trained in this regard but the airline seem to have absolutely no way to handle anything except selling tickets and applying fees and charges, is this I ask myself Profit Before Safety ? I would have thought that an airline would encourage annoyed customers to solve grievances internally, not make it impossible.

This should be a non event, simply solved in a professional manner, instead many days later I still have grievances.
(I said forcing as the machine was airborne and anything but continuing would be ridiculous)

Looks like the only way to innate contact is to go through the CASA International Ops page, which I am not a fan of as I really don't trust some of CASA staff in other departments. Seriously who in their right mind want to involve CASA in anything these days?

I really do support all this competition and am not anti Scoot, (well I wasn't before anyway ) I really do find their attitude or "Scootitude" as they call it to be very unprofessional. The only reason you are even reading this is they refuse to even let me communicate with them except via a call centre who says they can't help.

Last edited by Ejector; 7th Mar 2016 at 21:29.