PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Need advice on TR decision !
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2016, 10:37
gambol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VT-ASM

Self sponsoring is a way but not the only way and definitely not the smartest way
Yes,definitely not the only way to make it. I'm glad that you agreed that getting a TR is a way too. and regarding smartest way or not. It depends, it can prove to be a smartest way for many but definitely not for all. People who're are getting recruited under 320 vacancies are definitely making a smarter move by opting for the TR as against us who are hardly getting any opportunities at the CPL level and mind you not everyone are called to sit for the exam when CPL level vacancies comes up. Therefore my friend,You can not completely rule out the TR option and claim that appearing for the CPL level entrance exams is only the smartest way. I'll therefore say again please be flexible with your thinking.

Do not assume beforehand this post is directed solely at you.
Now you are changing your words. Go read your first post again. Read ?? Now tell me was that post really not directed at me? You had used "you" and "your" words throughout in that post and you say now that post wasn't directed solely at me. Before listing your advice in numerical order you had written "since you asked" and then you went on with your list of advice solely referring to me and then you say you directed it to others too. Really?? True, it's a public forum all can read the post and relate to it. But my friend one can clearly see that your first post was solely directed at me. If you had wished to direct your first post to others too you may well have mentioned that by referring to everyone. But you didn't. I can't see that anywhere in your post.

The way this post is set up entails that getting an A320 type is a golden ticket to a job. Just because the A320 rating has worked for some hundreds may not necessarily work for everyone else.
Not a golden ticket but definitely it can get proved to be one of the right tickets. True, 320 rating will not work for all. It will only work for a hard working, knowledgeable and determined soul.

You still need to do your homework . There are at least 4 airlines in India which sponsor your type rating fully and on the big jets.
Really ??? that's something new these days. I'm curious to know. Please list out the name of those airlines. I wish to update my knowledge and would like to be informed for that matter.

Go ahead be my God Damned guest !
definitely not my way and surely not interested. Keep your agitation to yourself. And I'm sure you can be a better god damned PPRuNer.

Are you telling me I am old ?
I never said and never meant that. Please comprehend well. Try reading again.

Adios and good luck ahead!