PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NZ R/T Procedure....
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2003, 08:20
ALLBLACK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NZ R/T ?

I was stunned to hear the attidue of the few ATC people in NZ, I was taxying once at NZRO , he was telling an aircraft which was joinging from the eastern sector that he is un inteligible,,, surpirese surprise ,,,? what kind of ATC procedue is this, poor guy was asking instruction to jointhe circuit, but I was stunned , we never hear , end of the day I got to know him ( the Aircraft) was a student , so the ATC should help them , they get paid becuase of these studen pilots , when I spoke to this chap at the club he showed me the map and said that the reference point in the map is not as big as real on the ground , yes indeed it is not , so whos fault is that ,,, so the NZRO should eat his words. they pay money for the Airways of NZ to opereate this crap Aritraffick system

Is they a rule clause where we can find it from the ICAO to frama these dodgy ATC and Pilots who make dumb commentsn on the Radio. I have been flying for the decade we never hear these things in Aussi , People should lead by examples, flying is a self discpiline ,

Prop