PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2016, 15:29
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRQ...ature=youtu.be
Aforementioned C17 takeoff video, probably one of the longest runs I've seen from NCL

I'm quietly hoping FR do open up an NCL base at some point soon, and I hope it pushes EZY to do something because I'm sure they will lose ground to FR if they don't react quickly. i.e if FR go up against them on PMI, FAO, TFS etc. jumping in on MXP before Ryanair do the same - BGY worked before so I'm sure it would work again.

FR, BFS-NCL might make EZY lose a couple of thousand passengers and hopefully make them think "sh*t, they could do the same with BRS" and maybe introduce a real schedule, still yet to think of someone who ONLY wants morning flights on Monday and Saturday. Why they can't just do even x13 weekly is completely beyond me, especially when they're filling up with the crap times! I reckon we'll lose BE to BHD though, although that's been on it's last legs for months

I'm hoping there's interesting times ahead for NCL, our share of UK growth must be on it's way, somewhere, I don't know where MAN/GLA/EDI etc. are all getting it from