PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2016, 17:11
Cuillin Hills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the comments in respect of my earlier posts.

I have no complaint with the BA aptitude tests - whether we like it or not it is their choice. I turned up - I failed it. I am fairly certain it was on one particular computer test.

The point I was trying to make is that I am not getting too excited about being, effectively, told by BA that I have insufficient multi-tasking skills or situational awareness. I have a proven history in aviation since nineteen years of age.

I realise that if I was willing to part with a sum of money to practice the testing online then I would have improved my chances somewhat. Is that a real test or a filter?

I thought I could pass it - I was wrong.

I considered this part of the selection as the most difficult part for me and was looking forward to the interview and sim as a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude towards a future career in BA.

As others have said - it is shame that BA write you off when they haven't even met the individual.

I am just disappointed that I couldn't have taken my application any further.

I will, quite happily, continue to encourage people I fly with to get their application in to BA as I still believe it is the best long-term job in the UK.

Last edited by Cuillin Hills; 26th Feb 2016 at 18:59.