PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 19 pages of drivel
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2016, 00:19
Apple Tree Yard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is a management beyond redemption. Instead of focusing their efforts on solving the myriad of problems that have become ensconced because of their incompetence, they have instead decided that 'we' are the problem. Well, we will soon prove them right. I am sick (no pun intended!) of being made the fall guy for their utter lack of ability and responsibility. They have now thrown down the gauntlet. We need to do the following: 1) develop a strategy that works WITHIN their new guidelines, but at the same time buries them in bureaucracy and procedure (ie: all book off sick within the guidelines, overwhelm their ability to manage. Further,they won't be able to victimize a single individual). 2) a dedicated commitment to ALL stopping work if anyone is fired, until they are back at work. 3) a heavy PR campaign, highlighting to the press, the public and the regulators that they are now GUARANTEEING unfit crew operating civil aircraft. 4) a direct AOA appeal to the FAA, CAA and other first world regulators to warn them that CX is now embarking on a program that is assuring of unsafe aircraft operating in their airspace. 4) a dedicated and renewed emphasis on assuring that our own members are not aiding the enemy. We must immediately cancel the GFBA. AT has now shown that her intent is mendacious and career threatening. There has never been a more vivid example in the industry of a management who is less deserving of cooperation and assistance than this one. I have never been more disgusted than I am now.