PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Vs BA Part 2
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2016, 06:16
Biggusdickuss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here we go descending into a slagging match. I didn't start the thread. What I have said is very relevant to the thread. My comment about taking my violin out I stand by, I am a parent. I want to see my kids all the time and I love them, that's assumed, it's a dumb subject to raise as it would be highly unusual for someone to feel otherwise. It doesn't need to be mentioned.

Relevancy to the thread? Fine. How many times have Ryanair closed a base and or changed the amount of aircraft downward? What happens to your stable family life then? I'll tell you. It goes to ratsh/t and your pay never ever in a million years goes up. Ryanair contract? Watch out, and it may be an unsubstantiated rumour as I cannot confirm, but I heard they've not been paying your social payments in Italy despite it being on your payslip, give the social a call in Italy and ask for an exact figure of how much has been contributed in your name and make sure. You won't have much of a stable family life with Hmrc on your case trust me.

Now tell me this.. Would any or all of the above happen to you at BA? No it won't. BA has its issues but they aren't issues that might bankrupt you, move you 1000 miles from home and drop your pay. Am I wrong? Tell me I'm wrong. Fr has form in that regard, BA doesn't. I hope it doesn't happen to you normal but the odds are it will eventually.

Marseille? Crew living in caravans in a trailer park to avoid social payments that are actually for their benefit. Ryanair issuing memos saying they are championing their cause by fighting the evil French government from dropping their pay. Eh no, the French government never said that they said pay them the same you're meant to put the social payments on top.. how many other bases you know have closed? Put aircraft numbers up and down (people are expected to move their lives when that happens you know) only a matter of time normal. A matter of time. I warned you dude.