PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Staff Travel Change
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2016, 10:30
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
swh

I think we all and I mean we all need to tone it down. There is an elephant in the room but we are looking at the mouse. For the record I get all that you are saying but it doesn’t help our cause. It infact makes it worse.

Swire already have higher board priority. You honestly thought they were going to do anything that would impact their conditions?
I know some Swire employees get better staff travel than we do but I was talking about Swire companies like Haeco, HAS, Swire Bottlers, and Vogue etc. Thousands of Swire company employees with PRI 25 isn’t a good thing.

I would like to know more. I remember getting a QF flight back when we had paper tickets. I had a higher boarding priority than a Jetstar pilot. When I have flown Jetstar in the past, there was no boarding priority, it was whoever registers first not DOJ. Unlike QF, for JQ I had to call the Philippines call centre to list.
I can guarantee from my mate in QF that they have the same boarding priority as a QF employee and there by default other airline staff have a lower priority. I’m still waiting though for an answer on the DOJ issue but he suspects it’s 2001 when QF bought Impulse which later morphed in Jetstar. Hopefully I’ll get a 100% accurate answer in the next few days after he has asked a few questions.