PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Vs BA Part 2
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2016, 10:16
Busbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Biggusdickuss

The purpose of my posts is to warn my pals
Well at least that's honest.

Perhaps it might've been better if you had just started a new thread in the first place. Even this second thread started by you still has the same irrelevant title to your (perhaps entirely accurate) outbursts.

It sounds as if Normal Pilot isn't actually a contractor so what you say is of zero consequence to the specific question that was asked. I don't think mentioning that you have kids and currently enjoy spending a healthy amount of time with them is getting a violin out, quite the opposite! It was very relevant to the question being asked. I use the past tense because the question was already answered by the helpful quiet majority on here, many of whom choose to PM instead.

The "questionable" Ryanair tax arrangements are nothing new but your points and personal story will be of great interest to some I'm sure. However to suggest that someone is guilty of sucking up, keeping quiet, having been conditioned and not even a pilot just because they have little interest in your views which other than being about the same company have no bearing on their situation, I think that's a little strong.

Do you care that my local pub is at risk of being being turned into housing? It closed because of the state of the market that could very well affect your local to. Does this mean you must be interested in this and discuss it here and now otherwise you're only thinking of yourself? No, it does not.

Last edited by Busbo; 7th Feb 2016 at 11:58.