PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Vs BA Part 2
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2016, 02:14
Biggusdickuss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Am at pains to point out that i want to keep this business only. I admire fr as I would do the exact same as them if I got away with it, I just feel that at times they lose the run of themselves.

The purpose of my posts is to warn my pals all over fr that the taxman is really coming this time and the longer it takes you not to hear from him the worse.. 6% per six months since the day the bill was due. I know because that's what they billed me. Luckily the whole thing took a whole new direction when the disguised employee issue came to light as now it seems I'm not the one who owes the money. Go to BA, you won't have those problems.

Ialpa, Balpa, Ryanair, Brookfield, repa won't help you, they have form in that regard. You are, after all, self employed right? Hmmmm. So my advice there would be to stop paying them anything, it's being spent in restaurants. You can get better loss of license yourself.

Don't use the 'if it wasn't for fr I wouldn't have a job' defence. Most of you paid for your jobs, when you buy fried chicken the colonel doesn't make out he's doing you a favour, it's a business transaction. If I have anyone to thank for my start in aviation it's a certain business man from my home town and Tony Ryan and family. Sure some people have it figured out for what it is and are happy to continue to use it for that purpose, starting off, getting a command and moving on. Fair enough.