PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Staff Travel Change
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2016, 01:38
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lowkoon

I have heard the same from CX trainers that KA is being geared up to do our training and I agree it is a much bigger and important fight we must both fight against. The question I would like to ask is the DPA willing to put a training ban in place and go into CC to enforce it?

Now from a CX captains point of view you need to look at what the change to staff travel has done on a total CX group level. Irrespective whether KA offered or the DPA asked for the same boarding priority as CX staff, the fact that the DPA has threatened CC over it, they have committed the golden industrial mortal sin of demanding something that will disadvantage others in the group. If it was simply a case of CX/KA offering it we probably wouldn't be having this debate especially if the DPA had approached the AOA advising them what was offered.

While I won't play the tit for tat game that CX management want us to play, I am disappointed at how the DPA and some of my friends at KA have gone about this. Friends don't do this.