PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Vs BA Part 2
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2016, 23:49
Biggusdickuss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryantology at it finest. I didn't bash Ryanair once. I have never bashed them at all. I told everyone to watch their backs as the taxman is on his way. I told everyone not to look to Balpa, Ialpa or any other organisation for help as you are wasting every penny you give them (Ialpa binned MC in his case against fr, wouldn't even take a phone call).

I pointed out to you and others that you are working at a company that is breaking the law with regard to their refusal to provide water in the workplace. A company that has conditioned you and many others to believe being told you aren't tired whilst putting the evidence that you are straight in your face is ok. I also am trying to tell you and others that you'll get to see your kids a lot more and be a lot happier if you simply wake up to these techniques and stop allowing them. I tried to show you what they have done in the past, and that it is only a matter of time before your happy situation changes and it doesn't matter how much sucking up or staying quiet you do. I got kids too, and I don't play my violin. Stay quiet normal, things are good for you right now. Allow your less happy colleagues to cause a fuss. And then it'll swing around, and your colleagues will be happy and quiet, and you'll be at the receiving end.

This isn't bashing, these are facts. I have stuck to facts all along and when I've not stuck to them I have made is clear that I'm off on a rave. You're next normal, wait for it. That's indeed if you are a pilot as I'm still not sold on that one.