PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Staff Travel Change
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2016, 12:25
swh

Eidolon

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts
Ask your KA friends about last night..... but with your sweeping allegations I doubt you have any!
Nothing happened last night, this has been put in print to KA staff a long time ago, It was never communicated to CX staff officially until today.

I can only assure you that things aren't quite as simplistic as that.
Of course everyone in CX all misinformed, we were never told.

Just to set the record straight, when exactly did people in KA get told about PRI 25 travel (a year ago plus ?) When did people in CX get told ? (today)

I would actually say it is more accurate to say that we were not informed or consulted at all. Unlike the people at KA and the DPA. Your DO only sent out and email only a few weeks ago confirming again it will take effect in Jan 2016 before the DPA EGM in Feb. He described it as an "important matter", while people above are all trying to downplay it. Are you saying he is also misinformed ?

So you think it totally fair that a a CN that has been in KA for 2 years can bump a FO that has been in CX for 12 years ? Then you have people above claiming CX guys are paid 20% more ???

I can only assure you that things aren't quite as simplistic as that. As for the boating issue, I regret that you're misinformed.
As for the boat issue, so you are suggesting that is the fault of CX pilots as well ?