PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - stop passing cyber exams!! ASL shares the pain...:( more money needed to feel better!
Old 10th Jul 2003, 21:43
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

And did ya notice that some of the questions shouldnt even be in the exam?.

I urecently sat an exam and when finished was quietly confident in a good result......... well, aftyer it was marked I near fell over..... I failed. I did a bit of thinking and had a look at the KDR and to my suprise, I had failed on questions that are very basic and I use every day in my work.
I looked at the website for a route of appeal....... none evident.
I resat the exam........ Marginal pass. this time I noted the same questions that I had failed on last time and wrote em down with the possible answers. I asked a cuople of people who are in the know to look at the questions and to pick the appropriate answer. Well to my not incomplete suprise they picked the same answers as me......... I had the pleasure in notifying them that the answer they picked was wrong.......... boy were they unhappy, and they all informed me to chase it up as there was obviously errors in the marking system. it seems after several phone calls and a few emails to the people listed on the CASA website, no one gives a turd and there is no right of appeal or provision for a manual remark.

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE PAID FOR SEVERAL EXAMS WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE PASSED ON THE FIRST GO, AND GOT THE ANSWERS WRONG ONLY BECAUSE THE COMPUTER HAD THE WRONG BOX TICKED FOR THE CORRECT ANSWER.
lOTS OF $$$$$$$$$$ INVOLVED AND VERY EMBARRASSING FOR THE CONTRACTORS AND AUTHORITIES.