PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GATWICK
Thread: GATWICK
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2016, 11:26
Skipness One Foxtrot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
http://www.anna.aero/2015/11/04/anna...he-uk-ireland/

Jubi Prasetyo: “Well firstly it has taken 12 years for us to be able to get this service back into the UK so this time we have returned with a completely different product that is not just a service but an experience on the new 777s that we have. The route has been performing as we have expected and we have seen strong loads between 75%-80% which is very promising to see within the first 12 months. What is of interest though is how well the route between London Gatwick and Amsterdam has been performing. We have seen that weekend breaks have been very popular and flights have shown to have a load factor of around 90% during that part of the week.”
OK so is that 75%-80% between where?
LGW-AMS
AMS-(SIN)-CGK

To be anything like profitable it's got to be the LON-AMS-CGK figure I think, which would mean 37-40% of the load is starting from London, probably less? I suspect he means they've filled 80% on one or two days, and that's been presented to look like an average load factor when it's a max load factor. My experience on this run has been great service and almost no passengers sadly.