PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR.......WHY SO FAST!! (Seemingly)
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2003, 21:17
Golf Charlie Charlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eng123

<<<
GCC,
I'm sorry if I sounded offensive to you.I don't mean any personal offence to yourself but I find topics that continually bash RYR irritating in the extreme and can't help myself defending the airline for whom I work and together with my colleagues operate in the most proffesional manner possible.
>>>

That's fine, enough said. Others may bash Ryanair, but I haven't. In fact, I quite admire the company and its achievements, even if its commercial approach is a bit on the 'raw' side. As others point out, you know what you are buying with a Ryanair ticket. And, for avoidance of doubt, that's meant from the point of view of passenger support and convenience, not from the safety point of view. It's to try to understand the safety point of view better that I come to a website like this in the first place, and even ask the occasional question. Overall, I think most people without any axe to grind can intelligently balance the competing views and conclude that a) while nothing is perfect, and b) lack of any prior serious incident to date means something but only so much, Ryanair is a fundamentally safe operation.