PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Older Wannabes
Thread: Older Wannabes
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2003, 05:20
D McQuire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
michaelknight,

Not sure how me mispellin your name proves you right on any point actually (why did you then misspell mine and who the f*ck cares about spelling on an internet bulletin board anyway). But maybe I should just call you a childish little prat instead.

On the learning to fly side well now let me see. First 2 phases of my integrated fATPL flying completed within syllabus time here in Jerez (eh that´s the first 118 hours with all single engine flying tests completed on time by the way), first set of ATPL exams completed first time and hopefully just about to polish off the second set this week. Next week the CPL. All at the ripe old age of 41. Now I know that age practically qualifies me as wheel chair bound in your little world. But no not here in a real life actual flying school with real life planes, instructors and students young and old. Oh yes and lots and lots of past pupils, young and old, who do now actually fly those big shiney things you see when mummy and daddy bring you to the airport.

If you are (just another feckin) pprune **** stirrer, you´ll have to do a lot better than that me laddie. Attacking spelling is about as weak as it gets around here. Better still why not try a subject you actually know something about. Oh but hang on you know people (or is it one bloke called Dave you met down the pub) who work in a flying school. Well well done son but I´m surrounded by about 50 professionals here who wouldn´t agree with your little chum.

Last edited by D McQuire; 9th Jul 2003 at 00:09.