PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air MPL - CTC
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2015, 23:38
JQKA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Syntax Error

Every one , like you said in the previous post, if I remember well, with little bit of aviation knowledge will find out soon or later what is Wizzair aqnd not only.

But let me point you some of the main reason and this is the common reason why these Companies are Fake: Culture+Management+Staff+Communism= Crap Airline Company !!

I don't want to open a east-West debate, but the reality is that most of these guys/girls need to know what is discipline, Humilty, Politness and many other nice things, to deal better with people and collegues.

Every place where East people took part , felt down!

example

Primera Air> now almost 50% or more, are Latvians and what is a Result= Holy

Small Planet> another Hole in the Aviation

and so on.

What you said in the other thread about the Senior reporting you, bring me back in another similar situation, , we were heading towards SSH, charter flight, no cathering at all for a problem in their home base
When I went out from the cockpit I saw one of the cabin crew (East Europe) drinking from the bottle of water in front of the passengers in the fwd galley and when a father with little girl asked for a glass of water she said to him " we don't have water for you sorry, this water is for crew"....immagine how I felt....i asked the Sir to wait for me, went to the cockpit took a glass of water from my bottle , close the curtains and gave to the little girl.
After that the CC told me that I shouldn't do that and I replied to her in a very strict way. After that I get a call to explain!!!

These people are so arrogant and they can't work with other people, they can't give a good customer care and they never have to deal face to face with customers.