PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON -8
Thread: LUTON -8
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2015, 05:00
LTNman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry I am a bit slow and just found that I can re-scale the route for more detail. With the bigger scale the route misses the compass bay but still just about crosses the taxiway extension at 08

Looking at the route I am starting to think like Buster and maybe the plan is Emirates type cable cars with those sharp turns. I few pylons and any obstacle can be crossed cheaply. Just think powerlines.

But also has anyone noticed the route ends at the entrance to the eastern apron by taxiway Delta so maybe it does tunnel its way through the airport. Nothing makes any sense anymore. I really can't see a monorail passing underneath the road tunnel in the CTA but why does the route finish under the eastern apron? Also what is the significance of the spacing of the green lines at Parkway which is wide and under the eastern apron which is narrow?
Finally if it is a tunnel why does it not go in a straight line under the CTA????? With the green lines passing in front of the terminal it might explain the extra wide pavements that are going in. Also below those green lines will be the then abandoned service road tunnel.

Last edited by LTNman; 27th Nov 2015 at 07:42.