PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2015, 13:40
OttoMatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right, it's easy to be misunderstood sometimes I guess. I was not whining nor was I expecting much sympathy since I know there are plenty of people out there who would be more than happy to be in my position. What I was trying to explain was that for everyone complaining about how they are frozen on SH or someone leapfrogging them for a LH position there is a lot worse places to be. And from my point of view, they know how it is working in BA because they're already in BA and still they come on to the forum complaining while we ALL have to accept the BA way of handling things, even people being leapfrogged in the pool. I'm sorry if I came across as negative about my own situation (which I to a certain point am) but that has nothing to do with the BA hold pool rather my current employer. I am however a bit annoyed that people can fail the process and then get called back and then go before people who passed it the first time (although I do believe in second chances) but the post was really about "there's always someone that would do anything to be in your place". Hence the, different people have different problems part...

I hope we have no more misunderstandings and no more pathetic "boo hoo" comments as that isn't exactly productive even if I would have been whining...