PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Contract Compliance
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2015, 11:34
Stone Temple Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CX STAFF???

Originally Posted by ACMS
Nope Weary, this promise of Pri25 based on your DOJ was offered during private talks without informing any CX employee, it should not have be offered in the first place and maybe that's why CX haven't given it to you yet.

In fact it is currently in our manuals showing KA assigned Pri26 whilst we have Pri25 and thus on-loaded ahead of any KA employee using DOJ for all, as it should be on our Airline.

Why haven't we complained? We were not told the details at all of what you wanted or the details of staff already transferred across and getting it.

Only the KA staff that were transferred across to CX get Pri25. Anyone still wearing a KA ID card and working for KA gets Pri26 as per the Boarding Priority table published.

These staff that came across do now work for CX and I guess must get continuity of service. You still work for KA, sorry but that's the way it is now.

Until they join up the two Airlines and make you wear a CX ID card, CX uniform and fly CX painted Aircraft on CX services you ain't a CX employee. Then the fun really will begin.... a whole new can of worms....

We'll still give you J1 if you ask for it and will go out of our way to help where possible, as we all should.

So yes you can have original DOJ but on Pri26.

Done and dusted.
ACMS - Do you need to wear a CX Uniform and fly CX painted aircraft to have the privilege of a priority 25?
How would you feel if a 6 month senior office clerk working in KA house (CX employee with a KA ID card mind you), measuring your uniform, printing your CFPs, typing in your ASR, looking into your HPS receipts, delivering the post to your mailbox or calling you out on standby would jump ahead of you in the staff travel queue bypassing the 15 year seniority that you've accrued contributing to CATHAY!!!! (at least for the last 9 years)?

Could be interesting crunching the numbers for the KA contribution in the group...carrying roughly 40% of the pax I believe...the weekly updates seeing the CX figures dragging down the surplus that KA brings on...but at the same time being regarded as second class employees when it comes to staff travel, aircraft deliveries and loosing airframes (new A330s or old jumbos) when it suits "the family" while accepting wetleases and our routes being flown by CX aircraft on a daily basis...

Enough said...I still see a lot of dust gathering on your arguments! It's still dirty as f#*k if you ask me - let's clean this up TOGETHER and stop this supertanker of a boat going down!