PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian B787 - LGW based
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2015, 16:59
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
" I am reliably informed that the older pilots are just as bad as their younger colleagues if not worse when it comes to the Norwegian wifi so stop kidding yourself."

You bet

Whilst it may not be a factor in your decision, it is nice to have (particularly if you are at a base with an average sector length of 4-5 hrs ) Amazing Boeing couldn't have sent the Screamliner out the door with it fitted as standard, so much for "modern". But, really, it is a sideshow to the main questions, which concern salary/employment model/rosters/duties/layovers/quality of hotels/quality of air. On that last note, I am jealous of your 6000ft cabin alt with no bleed air, and being able to hear yourself think without the 737 racket all the time, but, I still think the gig falls well short of what anyone could reasonably expect from a long haul contract, hence why I couldn't get excited about it in preference to a 737 contract with the same operator. (apart from at LGW base where the rosters seem to be useless on a magnitude possibly related to where they originate from )