PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HUMBERSIDE - 2
Thread: HUMBERSIDE - 2
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2015, 11:23
longweld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HUY - Shocking!

Flew into HUY on a Friday a few weeks ago via AMS from CPH, the whole journey was fine until my return last Sunday to CPH.

I entered HUY, picked up my ticket from the very polite and helpful KLM service desk and then found myself unintentionally at the baggage x-ray machined manned by what I can only describe as the most unpleasant, most unhelpful woman I have ever had the pleasure to meet in airport security.

First impressions always count, said a cheery "hello" to which didn't even merit any facial expression let alone a reply, then onto the x-ray machine, no instructions or advised as to what to place in the plastic container. Removed suit jacket, laptop, belt, laptop, shoes, emptied pockets of anything into said container while been looked at and expression from said lady of indifference and unfriendly manner. She then begins to unload the container, sorting out things from one container into another without any regard for a persons personal property.

I'm lucky to of travelled the world and experienced security at most international airports but this was beyond any doubt the most unpleasant experience I've experienced and my own "local" regional airport.

I was not the only customer travelling through HUY on that day to notice this individual and her unfriendly manner.

Dismayed, shocked and to be quite frank shall not be using the airport again, wishing to support HUY has been clouded by this individual and if your reading this you should learn some customer service and at the very least some manners. Your representing a regional airport, I am a customer, I probably contribute to your salary by way of my ticket and taxes.

I don't care if you've worked 8 hours, got family problems etc, your one of the faces of the airport, if you don't enjoy your job please leave!