PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Plane Advert - response
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2015, 21:38
Maoraigh1

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Plane Advert - response

I got the following responses when I responded to an ad on AFORS. It's back. (Different name). It's still on FAA register. I tried to register on AFORS, as I've forgotten user name, password, and email address I used years ago, but didn't succeed/
Hello,
My name is Robert Duvall and i am the owner of the 2011 Cessna 162 Skycatcher on which you've recently shown interest.
It is my personal airplane and we used it rarely.If you're interested in making this purchase the airplane can be yours for 10.000GBP.
The airplane is registered in UK.Serviced on time, never involved in any kind of accidents.
It comes with full service history.I would like this sale to be accomplished quickly and safe for us.

Hello,
The full price with all the shipping taxes included is: 10,000 GBP.
I want to tell you that I'm not in UK and i moved to Denmark,I have the airplane here with me but the airplane was bought from UK.
I had to move because my contract in UK finished.I am a petroleum engineer and my next job is here in Denmark.
The airplane is at the shipping company (PAGE Shipping) in Denmark and i want to sell it back to UK because the price for registration here is huge.
Here they have a different payment plan for the airplane that are from import and the costs are very big.
This is why i renounced to the idea of selling my airplane here.
Like i told you the airplane is at the shipping company along with all the papers,i had them sealed ,and if you like to buy i will like to let them take care of the payment and shipping because i am very busy with my work.
If you have any questions about the airplane let me know.