PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Schools in Southern Euorpe
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2015, 10:54
gpiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Try Aviator Flight Centre in Cyprus.

Run by 2 very experienced airline pilots, recently approved by EASA and the DCA to conduct CPL/MEP/IR training on the DA-42 and DA-40, I would say 80% of all the students who have done their PPL and Hour building with them, found a job within a year. Their experience ranges from corporate to airline flying.

They cooperate with one of the biggest training organisation in the UK and provided hour building services to them as well as MEP. There are plans to expand that cooperation into other areas as well.

Having done my PPL and hour building with them, I found them to be highly experienced and passionate on what they do. This is a reflection on the quality of training they provide but also on their prices since they have one of the most competitive prices in the European market. Connecting Europe with the middle east, a lot of private and commercial airlines are seeking ways to establish hubs in Cyprus, which means that new airline jobs will be available.

Being the biggest and most experienced training organisation in the Island means only one thing, cooperation with airlines, and direct output of pilots ready to join local airlines as well as foreign airlines using CY as their base.
You will eventually get the same license as anywhere in EU since CY is in EASA, and you will also receive one of the highest levels of instruction, which will definitely help you not just to gain your licenses but also to excel in your first interview.

Apart from that, Greece will introduce a 23 % VAT on all their flight training costs due to the bailout provided by ECB. In other words, it won't be worth it to do any of your training in Greece.

wholeheartedly recommended.