PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK AIP - AD 2-EGCC-4-1 (Manchester LLR)
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2015, 08:45
Baikonour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Or to find it on the NATS site:
NATS | AIS - Home

Then click AIP, "Aerodrome Index - Specific", then "Manchester", then "AD 2-EGCC-4-1".
Aha. So there is an inconsistency between NATS' own site and the Eurocontrol site...
Following the links as given by FREDACheck gets you to a page which shows "Charts Related to the Airport " and identifies them properly, so that you can find AD 2-EGCC-4-1, which makes sense.
However, following the links from the Eurocontrol site I linked to above, under "EGCC AD 2.24 CHARTS RELATED TO AN AERODROME" the individual charts are not given any meaningful name/identifier. I now see that AD 2-EGCC-4-1 is listed as "Figure 905"...

It's a bit strange in today's day and age to find such disparities. Also, if, from the NATS site you click on the link for "Manchester Aerodrome - Textual Data" you get sent to the Eurocontrol site and shown a different document than if you had searched through the Eurocontrol site to begin with. Truly bizarre.

I had got used to searching through the Eurocontrol site as I thought that would be the way forward in the long run... but will revert to the NATS site...

Thanks guys (& gals?!)

B.