PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA 330 Penang
Thread: KA 330 Penang
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2015, 17:56
Stone_cold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also said it is irrelevant!

You said it was illegal ! I dispute your posit that it is illegal .
MPL rumour is enough. Highlighting anything else is irrelevant and illegal.*
. Seems to suggest that the MPL rumour is relevant , but perhaps it is my lack of education

Irrelevant or not , it is not illegal to say it was a female flying . Perhaps we should say it was a wholly owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific aircraft !! Is that illegal also ?

It was a female flying as PF that crash landed the ship. Public Fact .

It is a free rumour network . You don't get to decide what is relevant or not , you do have your opinion and so do I .
You seem to have a part time career in law ..defame ..guess you would have to identify yourself , wouldn't you ? Or will Airbusdriver bring on the suit ? You display an intolerance towards and decry views which differ from what you would choose to discuss and attempt to control their freedom to discuss facts which are in the public domain . Check out the definition , apparently I am not as educated as you are . I also said that I guess you get to choose what is bigoted ? So I will speak SLOWLY here also . The view that MPL rumour is enough and anything else is irrelevant, IS a bigoted view !

I love the internet though ..history is a b***h .

http://www.pprune.org/fragrant-harbo...ml#post8851389

Post 29 , guess you know for a fact here that with ref to Air Asia , inexperience ( extremely inexperienced f/o at the controls) was a factor and it was a handling accident , way back on Feb 3 , with the final report still pending .

So to get back to the thread .
1) PF was female .
2) PM was male (Capt)
3) Dragonair A330
4) Owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific.
5) 2.8+ G 'landing' .
6) Aircraft grounded pending...??
7) Airport - PEN

Not suggesting any cause , just shooting the breeze .