PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2003, 07:03
Sir Donald

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said tailscrape!Spot on!
After all if a company does not value you as an asset what is the point of working or paying to work to someone as arrogant as O/Leary.
I read the interview my self in the FT and i wasn't impressed with his attitude on how he LOVES to treat people like S$$%^t and how they keep coming back for more. Nothing professional about that at all.
So if you want to be part of a group that really sees you as a balance sheet improover then go ahead!
Aviation Trainer get a life!Dont teach us real pilots how to suck eggs.If you are good enough then you don't have to pay for a type, only the lonely will!
Real companies invest in their people, because it is the people that make up a company.Ryan loves impoverished eastern europeans because for those sad souls, it beats the hell out of working in eastern europe for next to nothing. How many eastern europeans are working for Ryan on temporary visas?So go on and join the slavery club.

One more thing, why did the founder's sons resign from Ryan?
That is right, to set up his own business school dedicated to his old man- if there are sheep then milk them and make some more money teaching them MBA's.

''Dont be fooled by the rocks that i've got, i'm still the tinker from the block''.
by O'leary.

Yours Faithfully,
The Don!