PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lowered requirements Emirates
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2015, 11:32
bia botal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look guys it's simple, as an employer you develop a wage package that will on a whole match the terms and conditions that you expect an employee to sign up to, as time goes on naturally the terms and conditions change and so naturally the package has to change with it, if the expected work load for example increases then as an employee one would expect in good faith to see a dollar value to match said increase! Someone who is then considering taking employment with a company can then look at the what he or she can expect in return for there time and experience and decided if they think the package offered is good enough or not!
So what do we see happening now at EK, requirements have been lowered to rock bottom! Why is this? Is it because there are no more suitable jet time candidates out there? The answer to this is clearly no! The reason why EK has throw the net out wider is purely because what they have it offer in return for what you are going to give doesn't balance, all the guys at Ryr and easy etc look at what's on offer, consider time to command and are clearly not impressed! therefore EK are having to chase after people who will accept what is on offer, and I'm sorry to all you TP guys out there but that's it as I see it in a nut shell!
And yes I'm well aware that there is any amount of good TP guys out there!
I like many others have worked for many airlines and we have all seen very good captains and very ordinary captains, very good FO's and very ordinary FO's, and it's no different in Emirates, so sooner or later the dice will roll and a not so good captain will be paired up with a not so good new FO and off into the night they'll go to some ****ty airport in the middle of the monsoon season and the holes "glofish" speaks of, big or small will start to line up! Boy oh boy this forum will light up then!