PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON -8
Thread: LUTON -8
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2015, 18:07
Cloud1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by compton3bravo
Oh you poor thing Cloud1 suicidal because of a wait for bags and flooding problems so it took you a far longer time than you expected. That is the problem with people in the UK today everybody thinks it will all work just like that 24 hours a day seven days a week and nothing can possibly go wrong like the car not starting one morning - what shall I do! Think yourself lucky how about the BA passengers leaving Heathrow for Europe last week and finding no luggage on arrival at their destination.
Yes I would be if I was forced to stay at the airport because of continual infrastructure deficiencies or incompetence. Whilst your sarcastic and arrogant reply leads me to question your role at Luton - certainly sounds like a Management sort of response to me - I should tell you that I do become a bit pi**ed off when I take a 5 hour flight, landing early hours of the morning and then have to wait an hour or more to get my bag. I do not think it unreasonable to expect baggage - that needs to travel just a few meters - to arrive fairly promptly.