PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar
Thread: Qatar
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2003, 14:23
Qatari515

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I find it disgusting the way this Belgian left!!!!

The least thing you could do is show the company some respect! For all sake, they hired him and gave him a job! I can understand that someone is unhappy somewhere but that does not want to say that you have to behave like an a***hole!

And he planned it very well because a week prior his cowardish run he shipped stuff to belgium!!

The biggest problem now indeed is that he virtually ruined all the chances for Belgians ( ex sabena) to be hired by QR! This was confirmed to me recently! A lot of guys where waiting for an answer from QR, ab initios as well. I guess there dreams just dissappeared!!!
For all the rest of us here, all nationalities, this will probably mean that we will loose certain priviliges! Remember that the multi exit visa is a very big privilege granted to us by QR!!!!!!!
Allready they are looking into a plan where they will not pay your salary untill the time you report back in Doha comming from leave!!! Thanks B.M.!!!!!!!!

Off course this guy now is employed safely by LTE !!!!! A contract he could not refuse! Very nice! Next time use your minimalistic brain you egocentric bastard!

Concerning the american accomplice, I would not worry too much. ...he is well connected!

It is very easy to jump ship guys...But plse think about all the others around you! They will pay heavily for what you did!

My only relief: this is a very small world and what goes around comes around! I hope he will get what he deserves!