PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NZ R/T Procedure....
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2003, 07:12
always inverted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They should do, I'm not an instructor but, when I did my IR, and on currency, you should put on the plan that it is a training flight, not the holds but the number of approaches, then control ask for your intentions en-route. They seem to have simplified the readback for this by specific training Packs.

Yes, for a limited time you get (for example HN) Pack 1: vor/dme via arc, map, hold(s), ndb app, map and onwards to aa. Plus if you call in the next 10 min you also recieve a free set of ginsu knives ???

Nike-
as I said in another tipic, you always seem to be on the defensive about everything, chill the beans mate !!! Your posts do have a little sarcastic tone to them, they would not be that bad if not for the little end comment tho.
Do you think that after flying for 20 plus years your r/t will be absolutely text book.

They know what they have been told so why clutter up the radio on twr freq on a busy day. Controllers probably like it cause of the lack of congestion, simplified by a grunt or whatever.