PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 3 Boeing aircraft delivered to EK today, do we have enough pilots to crew them?
Old 6th Sep 2015, 12:09
Neptune Spear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sops good companies still not only exist but thrive. These are the companies that treat their staff right, pay them accordingly and empower them to make their companies great. Their moral is sky high and employees have a love and pride for where they work. These same employees will bend over backwards for the company and when I say bend over this is not in the same way an Emirates employee bends over and takes it from the company. The employee at a great company willingly bends over while an Emirates employee is forced to bend over and take it where the sun don't shine all without any say in the matter or KY jelly.
It is just a matter of days for me and I am so exicited. Thank you all of you for the kind PMs. I will put a reccomendation in at Delta for all of you when I finished trainning. Words can not express what a difference in the two companies it has been so far. These two enities might be over 180 degrees out of kilter if that is possible. A great airline from a total crap one. I agree EK could have been better but it could never be a great airline because we all know who is running the ship. Good luck to everyone and I hope it gets better.