PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What ISN'T P2F?
Thread: What ISN'T P2F?
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2015, 11:08
aloa326

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TheManFromThatPlace
Please can you explain exactly how modular training then out and out p2f scheme is different to CTC then an interview leading to a job with one of their partner airlines? CTC have a "selection" as well, but anyone who has been through it will be able to verify that it's not exactly the most challenging thing in the world. They both cost the same in the end. They both may or may not lead to continued employment after 500hrs. What about the CTC Wizz Air programme? Surely that's as much P2F as anything else? I'm not trying to defend or criticize any particular way, I just don't understand the view that some paths are superior to others. If you paid €100000 to get to be in the RHS by any route, then to me that means you paid to fly. I may be wrong though.
Hi the Man;

Forget CTC for a moment.
You mentioned Wizzair, good company to work for and still acceptable conditions for the time being.
To join Wizz you is not mandatory join CTC, is enough send a CV throw the web and keep finger crossed to receive an invitation.
2 friends of mine joined Wizz in this way, so this is a classic example of NOT pay2fly...by the way in Wizz type rating is bonded and you will receive money from the first day of training.

I dont understand why the people are reducing aviation to CTC/p2fly...there are thousands way to start this career....not easy but find the way.

Aloa