PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2015, 19:34
skyman771

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NCL-TRC
This forum isn't about "killing" any route anywhere it's simply an one forum providing one to air their own views & if appropriate add information.
UA is a very live topic, & it doesn't matter "diddly squit" what views are aired here insofar as UA themselves are concerned as has zero influence on their global flight operations whether it be out of NCL or where ever.
Quite frankly I think they would be nuts if it did!, & I'm including all posts in this observation my own included
I think we all appreciate that an announcement is due soon, the point I have made is that it simply doesn't make commercial sense to hold out on a positive announcement, though there is perhaps one, as I see rather unlikely caveat to this observation, & that is that the decision is not being taken on a like for like basis & that they may actually be planning a variation on the service. In such case then your best chance & most impact in on the first announcement, anything else simply adds to the public's confusion.
However not one to sit on the fence I'll stick with my overall concern as to seeing UA at NCL in 2016.
& P330 yes I got that one wrong big time & ate humble pie, it would be a great pity if NCL are unable to retain & build on the opportunity presented.
maybe some more humble pie is overdue. Like all unconnected parties then I also don't know at this time.