PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lowered requirements Emirates
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2015, 02:56
rolloutflare

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let me be one of many who tried, occasionally to wake some of us hopers and dreamers up.

EK, for the matter, ANY Airline, will not change nor adapt to your demands since happy pilots are good bunch to have, but not really a mandatory item in the management checklist.

If the pay is too low, attrition rate will make them do something. If they don't, that because they can. If they have to park a dozen fat bus with no crew, they will and the blame will be on anything else but the lack of better T & Cs.

Do wake up to the fact that the new world of musical chair is going on now. With the willing cheap supply of many great young lads willing to fork out hundreds of thousands to land a job in LCC worldwide, then join EK to gain experience and eventually bitch and moan till their turn to move on to their next big gig in China or back home where ever they came from.

Have some sympathy on the guys who are joining. If you're truly unhappy, don't help nor engage and just stay on the fence but do be a professional when you fly with one of them. If any of them is unsafe, do the right thing and let the system sort them out.

Let's face it, most of us are staying put in Ek cos we ain't have viable option elsewhere. If there's one, I will be gone in a second. Though the difference is I would still thank them for the job all these years and leave in good grace.