PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European/US bases China Southern: a lie?
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2015, 03:56
WJAPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flaps,

I never suggested I was currently working there ...

I chat daily with guys both on the 77 and the 87

As for the modes argument - ....

FPs who chose mode CAN will be based at Guangzhou and shall be granted no less than 10 consecutive days off provided they meet the requirement of 5.2.14 (technically online after training) The 10 days off will include travel time. The Company shall arrange monthly leave for the RSP. (meaning kk tix)

this is basically the same as the 20/10 roster other than months where I guess there are 31days with an 80hr expectation - with additional leave days as per the leave section of the agreement which states....

type rated - starts there next month in which they obtain the type rating, starts to operate as captain, and or operates first mission. If these cannot be achieved in three calendar months, then annual/sick leave will commence in month 4.

non type rated - starts there next month in which they obtain the type rating, starts to operate as captain, and or operates first mission. If these cannot be achieved within 6 calendar months then annual/sick leave will commence in month 7.

for the remainder of the 1st year each the TR or NTR accrues 1 day leave per month after the time periods listed above

in the second year each pilot is given 20 leave days in total.

pilot maximum days off allowed to be scheduled when utilizing leave days is 15.

I could go into the other two options which basically are RSP and CMT but they only guarantee 8 days off each plus leave which includes commute time.

This is straight out of the draft contract copy that was in effect about a week ago -

Would that not constitute the 20/10 80 hr mode Im suggesting ?