PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2 ex-HKG flight delayed due no crew?
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2015, 15:41
azhkman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CX251? 21-08-2015

Waiting at gate 32 for my full CX251 (HKG-LHR) flight to board. They have told us to sit down as the crew hasn't shown up yet. It's 23:40 and Flightaware is still showing a 23:55 departure time.

Is this CC at work?

Wow.. Original post 23:40, crew shows up at 23:44--whew. By the way, 3 person crew, 1 old dude, 1 middle aged dude, and one slightly attractive female.

Hope it goes well for y'all. T&C's are going down in all industries--but the impact is really felt when you fight back.

Update: I didn't realise the captain was not with the first three. It's 00:00 now he just showed up looking very pensive. Salt & pepper hair, about 5'9", posture of a blogger. About 8 cabin crew showed up with him, every one including El Capitan had Starbucks with them.

Quite an operation going on tonight! Until this is resolved, I'll book Virgin for LHR flights going forward I think.

One other note, the gang working the counter kept looking out the window. It seemed their expectation was that the crew would show up by bus to the plane, not strolling in from Starbucks with pumpkin spice chai iced lattes...

Last edited by azhkman; 21st Aug 2015 at 16:06.