PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lowered requirements Emirates
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2015, 15:36
striker26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all the miserable pilots on PPRUNE:

We see a lot of miserable pilots looking to voice their opinion, we don't see the happy ones too often because they have a life and most likely don't have a reason to, i'm sure the smart ones who are unhappy, make life decisions instead of complaining. Creates a one way balance which is unfortunate because in every airline, you cant tell me every single pilot is as miserable as you.

Take each post with a grain of salt, make your own decision and be done with it. Don't complain. Make PPRUNE a productive and informative way to share knowledge, that's it. Unfortunately these forums are filled with fluff, that doesn't belong in the right threads, so, when making your decision make sure you know whose talking.

If you are an EK pilot looking to get out, here you go (you wont have trouble filtering fluff out):

EK Resignation Tips [Archive] - PPRuNe Forums

If you are an aspiring EK pilot, here you go (you will have trouble filtering fluff out from people on the previous forum):

http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/43...erged-182.html

There is no middle. Stop trolling. This specific thread was created to inform people of different requirements, it wasn't meant for you to come and tell people reasons not to apply. If you want to bash, create a new thread.

If you really hate it so much you would've quit a long time ago, don't tell me you cant get another job, how'd you get this one?

Let the backlash begin, it's really unfortunate...