PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NZ R/T Procedure....
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2003, 15:48
CT7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mate, I'm not trying to point fingers here, there would be enuf pointing back.. just trying to see where correct (and our guys are to blame as well...) R/T Proc can slot back in....

Hey, I remember the days when Massey Pilots used to readback everything incl. the temp & dewpoint......

Your point about u/cont airfields is noted, but the point I'm making there are the operators IN radar coverage ie out of AA, WN, CH that are slack.

It just sounds silly with people saying the word estimating when we know what it is.
I even heard "Estimated ETA at Blah Blah..." May as well just say "I think I'm going to be at Blah Blah Pub at about this time - I think!"

"This time", well, the actual figure(s) sounds better (and is more correct), but again, just trying to get some feedback....

Knawing, nah. Got better things to knaw about, just got an earfull of it two days ago around the country and was wondering what the F/Instrs are not teaching out there, or are they just interested in building hours?

And that quip was a light hearted hassell. Hadn't seen ya for a while, and yet to see Shaun...

Regards to the new family....

Ciao! 4 Now.

Last edited by CT7; 26th Jun 2003 at 18:12.