PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON -8
Thread: LUTON -8
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2015, 11:31
wallp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lee Baker Street
The average load factor for Waterford has now increased to 62% or 31 passengers which is very good.

Sadly the NYC route continues not to be disclosed!

In response to Canberra97 I appreciated your comment.

On a different note does anyone know how many new aircraft EasyJet will be further basing at Luton next year as it is my under standing they are planning to do so?
It's great that Waterford is doing well though comes as little surprise. It's a sound route as its history at the airport proves. Hopefully it'll encourage more VLM activity from Luton in time?

As for easyJet, how many do they base now - 19? If they plan to increase operations next year then I wonder what we might expect in terms of new routes and increased frequencies?

Hopefully they'll up the Vienna flights from the planned 2 a week for starters. I'd like to see them take on Wizz to Prague. The Wizz flights leave at horrible times so maybe there's an opportunity there to what is a very popular destination?

I'd also love to see more flights to Glasgow. The current 2 or 3 a day could surely be improved on given how popular the route is?