PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Delta evacuation in Tampa
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2003, 17:47
Anti-ice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gee thanks Pointer HA HA HA vv funny, rather have my mentality than 10 of yours M8 ,anyday.
And i believe you were the first to show your incongruence in professional courtesy in your initial reply to me.
( as pointed out by others).
As i said before ,i've know for years that many US 75's have OW's.

I merely pointed out that there would be a hell of a scene in the cabin before people started flipping exits open - surely some crew would have been nearby to prevent this if it was unwarranted ???
After all , Americans in general, are reasonably vocal.
A perfectly reasonable point of view.

Also, i am not an island dweller,as you seem to think but part of a union of countries , who i believe i have more in common with, than many of you guys do state-to-state.

Alot of people were humble-ized by recent events ,you obviously missed out somewhere.
I didn't come on here for a slanging match, but to offer some salient points, i have worked on 757's for 16 years now.

Another point from this - Does everyone not think that TOO MUCH information is given in onboard safety video's?

Most graphically demonstrate how each type of exit is opened , and again this week another pax has tried to open an exit inflight on ironically . . a 757!

I think that no mention of exit operation should be mentioned in the pre-flight video , as it is readily apparent when you get to the door anyway.( A dam great handle on most airliners, with an arrow pointing to 'open').