PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Few Ideas......
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2015, 07:46
Greenlights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RG,
an advice ( a real one, there is no irony), move to the management side if you want to. Many pilots criticize managements and it is comprehensible but working in this field is actually nice, relax and more interesting in term of career and money.
It is what I have just reached now (the key ? you need right contacts) and it is a lot better.
Life is not only about flying, but it is msotly about having control on things, it makes you feel good emotions and satisfaction actually.
I do fly a lot less but I do not care, what I want is to take real decisions and express my ideas. Oh and you will see that actually pilots are only employees and you take into consideration what is good for your company not for pilots. If pilots want a better life it is their fight then.
It is like a chess game.
And for what I can see from here, no...terms and c's will not be better for sure.
For excemple, last week we talked about planning Long haul (low cost). Guess what ? conditions are in our favor.
So if you feel frustrated, just try to change your camp. You will find out that there are many way to be satisfied actually. Flying is just a small part of this world. Running a company is far more interesting and requires tons of skills.
Good luck dude