PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unbelievable – Bell 429 Uses Rogerson Kratos - Don't Buy!!
Old 15th Jul 2015, 10:24
Evil Twin

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
I think Dick is definitely doing the right thing, this is a man who is putting his money where his mouth is and taking a stand, Dick I applaud you.

Perhaps if the pressure comes from Bell as people were beginning to refuse to buy their product due to the RK fit they would be in a position to exert enough influence to create change. From this thread and the other regarding the problems that DS has experienced and the ridiculous costs charged for what could amount to simple/cheap fixes it is obvious that RK could care less about their customer experience. It's a pity that the Garmin equipment couldn't be retrofitted to the 109 in question as the layouts looked great, that coupled with the increased reliability and sensible repair pricing structure would have provided an ideal solution. To have reached such an impasse that you would consider selling an aircraft in order to replace it's avionics suite must demonstrate to anyone just what an exasperating situation this must have grown into.

I hope you find a solution, be great if that solution isn't too far in the future. Stick it to RK, they deserve it.

ET