PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian - Last 36 pilots not needed during the winter.
Old 15th Jul 2015, 07:51
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr gammon flaps

I'm so sorry that a did not respect your British Airways sky God status, with the personal abuse and bad language You use I can see that my predictive text was one step ahead of both of us...... You are indeed floudering for answers !

I have done the BA thing it was an institution that kept a lot of very good and technically competent people down because the lack luster managnent that lived in fear of being shown up by these people and so suppressed any career progression by offering the fur lined rut of a very secure life and a good pension......... A slice of that I will enjoy shortly. But in short it was the most unforfilling place I have ever worked.

As you say EZ has pensions and this is in ongoing work with OSM it takes more than a few months to put in place and it was only seven months back that OSM took over as employers from what was a pure contract deal.

It matters not what company you are in if you make yourself unpopular enough with the management they will find a way to get rid of you, one contributor has said that someone has been fired for things written on the Internet forums, I need to remind you that even that paragon of employment correctness BA has it's own little official secrets act and has fired people for things written online BA even got very close to firing someone who's Facebook page had been clearly been hacked by a person with a grudge against the employee.

Last edited by A and C; 15th Jul 2015 at 08:32.