PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian - Last 36 pilots not needed during the winter.
Old 9th Jul 2015, 16:37
LNIDA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RAT5 & Kirks gusset

When most of us started it was a 2 year contract with a months notice by either party, i know of only a couple of guys that got the bullet with a months notice and that TBH was down to said individuals bringing the company into disrepute in the media (one now features heavily in the USA anti Norwegian traffic rights dispute) an awful lot more left for greener patches closer to home and gave and got one months notice period, no if or but and some hadn't even completed their line training, I'm sure those guys would agree they were treat fairly by Norwegian, they worked their notice and got paid what they were due, there was no bond for people coming new to the NG from the classic

It is a permanent contract with 3 months notice on either party, so its not a rolling contract, i.e. renewable after 3 months.

Anyway enough of all that good to see the new internal Spanish flights launched today starting October 2015