PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian - Last 36 pilots not needed during the winter.
Old 8th Jul 2015, 20:56
LNIDA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jedy

Some people don't want hear it as it is it seems, i'm not trying to sell you or anyone else anything, personally i don't give a fig whether people decide stay/leave/join, makes no difference to me I'm just a line grunt.

I don't know of a single pilot who actually got 6 months unpaid leave, that includes the people who are the subject of this thread, now on 50% for the winter, not ideal i'll grant you

I get paid leave = equal to my basic salary including fixed allowance and phone allowance.

£111,000.00 no laugh thats my YTD earning yes a couple of days off in that

Parking is included, but depends on basing, included in the UK, but not in all the Spanish bases.

Uniform points system has been reduced, but unless you sleep in it and wear it when your out on the pull its plenty to be honest, positioning isn't free of charge, its a working day and you get salary just the same, but no flight duty pay.

Some hotels in Scandinavia, yes not cheap but its B&B i guess your airline buys your beer hahaaa,

Take it or leave and yes you work hard